Our Management Training Courses
By introducing our Management Training courses to your staff we help ease the negative effect of change on both managerial and supervisory personnel. The change in job responsibilities, the change in personnel, job duties, and the rising challenge of developing subordinates are specific goals of our learning systems courses. We are highly successful at helping Managers and Supervisors learn and adapt to the necessary skills and proper behaviors to be successful at work as well as in their personal lives.
As a part of our management training courses, Managers and Supervisors will learn how to:
- Minimize the chance of miscommunication by understanding what people are really saying, and why
- Deal with difficult people, manage tense situations, and resolve conflict
- Make use of proven active listening skills to improve your ability to gain helpful information
- Be able to facilitate, guide, and close discussions in one-on-one or group settings
- Improve understanding and communication by giving and receiving good feedback
- Use ideas submitted by a member of the team without causing other members to be defensive
- Develop a comprehensive team building strategy that improves productivity of the whole team
- Emphasize the value of working toward common goals without devaluing individual accomplishment
- Define and set up a method to track staff activities
- Be able to manage time and work assignments effectively
- Conduct team meetings that capture and hold the audiences attention
- Interview and hire the right person for the right job
- Save time and work more effectively through the use of a clear time management plan
- Understand and comply with proper hiring and managing requirements
- Communicate effectively with both superiors, peers and subordinates
- Become effective coaches for their work team
- Conduct accurate and difficult performance appraisals
5 Elements of Management Training Courses
Management elements change from time to time. Basic Elements, however, have not changed for a long time. Recently, even these basic elements have been affected due to development of Internet communication.
If one has involved in company management, he might have learned that there are 3 important resources of company management. I) People (basically employee, or Human Resources), ii) Products, and iii) Money (Fund, Capitals, Expenses, or Spending)
The resource can look like a triangle. They are interactive each other. It goes without saying the importance of people for business. It is quite self-explanatory model, including money and products. Now these Management Elements are changing to be "5 Management Elements" instead of basic 3.
It appears the importance of these 3 elements has not changed much in Internet age. One can call them classical management elements. They are there in the new model. What are 5 elements, then? Because of the change of communication media, centered on Internet, people's mind, business behavior, available business tools, market elements, or management resources are no longer 3.
One needs to understand the following 5 elements of management and make use of them, in addition to legacy 3 elements. 4th is "Information". 5th is "Branding". Now the elements look like satellite system. Center, like the Sun, is "People". Satellite planets going around the "People" are "Information", "Branding", "Products", and "Money".
Obviously, 5 elements model replaced 3 elements, since no one can ignore the power of "Information", through Internet. Branding is no longer only for a big organization with a lot of money. People can easily band themselves through broadcasting tools in Internet. In this way, the importance of "People Elements", namely Information and Branding, are increasing in management and marketing models. People do not have to spend large amount of money for Information and Branding. The ones who can manage information and brand will win the next game.
Business is a series of action helping others. Still, "People" is always the center of these elements or any other factors in business. This basic is unchangeable. Business or selling is a mechanism or ruled game. Who makes this mechanism moving? Who participates in the game? PEOPLE does. The Idea was that People being the center of the entire operation managing "Information" and "Brand" promote the flow of "Products" and "Money".
The difference, from the traditional 3 elements model, is "People" is not sitting on the top of other elements, but accessing and utilizing all other 4 elements. "People" is not necessarily the master. They are still the center of all the elements. Instead of "People" are equally positioned in legacy 3 elements model, in the new model, "People" is the center and access all other elements. In the period of change, "People" element increases its value and importance, gaining more tools and resources.
By: Shaw Funami
Subject: Management Training Courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Basics of Management
- Conflict Management Skills
- Effective Interviewing
- Effective Meetings Seminar
- Exceptional Management Training
- Executive Presentations
- Exceptional IT Management Skills
- Leadership Skills Seminar
- Management Negotiations
- Myers Briggs Seminar
- Project Management Course
- Sales Management Skills
- Sales Management Coaching
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Team Building Seminar
- Time Management Workshop
- Outstanding Management Training
- World-class IT Management Training
- Professional Management Course
- Top-rated Management Courses
- Exceptional Management Class
- Attend Management Classes
- Popular Management Training Course
- Proven Management Training Courses
- Improve Management Skills
- Invest in Management Training Classes
- Executive Management Seminars
- Management Workshop Options