Management Training: Sales Management Training Seminar
Sales Management Coaching Seminar
We all live in an environment where the only constant is change. We encounter and engage in change in our sales processes, sales assignments and have new pressure on us to improve our interpretation and interactions with our sales teams. The way in which your sales managers supervise and coach their employees under these conditions will significantly affect performance and job satisfaction. Sales Management Coaching Skills is a three (3) day workshop specifically designed to give you the tools to make the most of your day-to-day interactions with your sales team.
You will find that these tools and skills will help you and your sales team to make the most of your interpersonal interactions. You will be able to isolate performance issues, discuss problems, help your sales representatives seek your guidance and help them to overcome their sales related challenges and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead. You will also be able to reduce the potential for misunderstanding and miscommunication. Ultimately, you will be able to increase your level of job satisfaction and reach goals by working smoothly with your sales team while defining roles, objectives, responsibilities, assignments, and increase sales volume.
On-Site Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
Participants in the Sales Management Coaching Skills seminar will learn to:
- Make better decisions in the development of their sales team.
- Effectively manage and increase maximum sales performance.
- Effectively manage conflict and handle difficult situations.
- Develop a winning attitude on their sales team.
- Be able to teach, facilitate, guide, and conduct telephone selling skills.
- Effectively give and receive feedback.
- Build and credit on their representatives idea.
- Avoid putting members of their sales team on the defensive.
- Make a positive impact on the quality of teamwork and directly increase sales productivity.
- Provide the opportunity to go beyond individual sales efforts while emphasizing the achievement of common goals.
- Define and set up a method to track the sales staffs activities.
- Recruit and hire superior sales people.
- Motivate and help their sales team to develop specific job related selling skills.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training seminar.