Innovative Leadership and Management Training for New York
Supervisor & Management Seminars To Deliver the Tools You Need to SucceedManagement Training, Supervisor Training and Leadership Training is now offered on site anywhere in New York, including New York City (NYC), Long Island, Albany, Rochester, Buffalo, and Syracuse
There probably isnt a day that goes by when you dont encounter a problem or a person that tests the limits of your resources and abilities as a manager. The business world today is very demanding, and very unforgiving. You have to be right the first time right and fast. The management training classes we offer help you to develop the new leadership skills you need to succeed in the new economy. Combining brief lectures with hands on practice, small group discussions, role-playing and personal coaching from senior instructors who have been successful managers, we guide you as you develop important new management tools in areas such as effective communication, team building, planning, time management, motivation and much more.
We are ready to customize a Management Training Seminar for your organization, to be presented at your location and at your convenience. Contact us for more information
As a part of our management training classes, Managers and Supervisors will learn how to:
- Minimize the chance of miscommunication by understanding what people are really saying, and why
- Deal with difficult people, manage tense situations, and resolve conflict
- Make use of proven active listening skills to improve your ability to gain helpful information
- Be able to facilitate, guide, and close discussions in one-on-one or group settings
- Improve understanding and communication by giving and receiving good feedback
- Use ideas submitted by a member of the team without causing other members to be defensive
- Develop a comprehensive team building strategy that improves productivity of the whole team
- Emphasize the value of working toward common goals without devaluing individual accomplishment
- Define and set up a method to track staff activities
- Be able to manage time and work assignments effectively
- Conduct team meetings that capture and hold the audiences attention
- Interview and hire the right person for the right job
- Save time and work more effectively through the use of a clear time management plan
- Understand and comply with proper hiring and managing requirements
- Communicate effectively with both superiors, peers and subordinates
- Become effective coaches for their work team
- Conduct accurate and difficult performance appraisals.
On site Management Training, Supervisor Training and Leadership Training is available in the following US States and Provinces in Canada:
Alabama Alaska Alberta Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut
Washington, DC Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada
New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Pennsylvania Quebec Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
- Assertiveness Training
- Basics of Management
- Conflict Management Skills
- Effective Interviewing
- Effective Meetings Seminar
- Exceptional Management Training
- Executive Presentations
- Exceptional IT Management Skills
- Leadership Skills Seminar
- Management Negotiations
- Myers Briggs Seminar
- Project Management Course
- Sales Management Skills
- Sales Management Coaching
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Team Building Seminar
- Time Management Workshop
- Outstanding Management Training
- World-class IT Management Training
- Professional Management Course
- Top-rated Management Courses
- Exceptional Management Class
- Attend Management Classes
- Popular Management Training Course
- Proven Management Training Courses
- Improve Management Skills
- Invest in Management Training Classes
- Executive Management Seminars
- Management Workshop Options
New York Management Feedback...
I not only learned a great deal about being a good manager, I learned a great deal about myself and my fellows managers and gained an introspective on what makes them tick. "
- David Sutro Sr Wine Specialist & Catalog Coordinator White Plains New York
Magnificent management program, well put together and presented. enjoyed every bit of it. "
- Anthony (Trevor) McLawrence Warehouse Supervisor White Plains New York
Gained a lot of very useful tools to use moving forward. Also a lot of insight on my own behavior and management style. "
- Alisa Lopano Advertising Manager Scarsdale New York
I really enjoyed the role playing exercises; they provided a great way to practice the management skills that we had learned. This company was very helpful in all aspects, and our presenter was excellent. The course that they provided was very dynamic and informative. "
- Barbara Sweeney. Professional Liability. Liberty International. New York, New York
The section on understanding people and the dynamics of how to approach single people as opposed to the whole group was my favorite part of the class. The instructor was excellent and very patient. "
- Matthew Riccoboni. Director of Channels. PowerDsine. Farmingdale, New York.